The Top 10 Economic Myths of 2011
The Media Research Center has compiled its Top Ten Economic Myths list for 2011.
Below is the countdown:
10. Congress took a “machete” to the budget in August.
9. In order to win, the GOP wants to sabotage the economy.
8. Who cares about a Soros’ sponsored effort to remake global economy?
7. With 7 billion on the planet, it’s time to panic.
6. Apocalypse Al is a “genius,” and climate change is a real threat.
5. The jobs are right around the corner.
4. Occupy Wall Street is the new Tea Party.
3. Green jobs are the future.
2. $52 million from Soros doesn’t mean we’re biased.
1. “We are the 99 percent.”
Read the rest here.