President Obama has done more to damage the United States than any other president in American history. This is not hate-speech, this is hate-fact.
- What do you call it when a man is elected with no serious media investigation of his background and immediately begins grabbing power under the guise of a ‘crisis’?
- What do you call it when the government ignores the Constitution and rules arbitrarily?
- What do you call it when the government seizes the assets of the public and claims that it was necessary for our own good?
- What do you call it when the politicians are so corrupt they refuse to be held accountable for their actions precipitating the ‘crisis’ and instead blame the free market, in other words, us?
- What do you call it when the economy is so degraded that the country goes from one of the most free and prosperous to a de facto state of bankruptcy (more debt than net worth)?
- What do you call it when the central bank destroys the currency through a process of perpetual inflation?
- What do you call rampant bank and firm nationalizations, cries for more ‘regulations’ and blatant anti-capitalist behavior?
Some call it “conspiracy.” Let there be no doubt, this conspiracy is out in the open.
For years the liberals in education, the media, the courts, and the government have been prepping for The Big Payback. No longer would millionaire businessmen prosper by providing products that the people want and the means for people to build them. Oh no. Those days are over. “Thanks for the memories, but we, the experts, will be taking over now,” they say.
Only a blind believer in hope and change as intrinsic values could find the departure from limited government an exciting and innovative voyage. If you got to page fifty in any world history book from the early 1950s, that idea would be immediately abandoned. Why it seems a novel and noble experiment to the younger generations is the direct result of radical bromides perpetuated in our schools and universities for decades.
These bromides are not the ramblings of an Alinsky or Gramsci, but they directly buttress their radical programs. “Always share,” “there is no right and wrong,” “we are all winners,” “it’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game,” “can’t we all just get along?”
Yes we can!
The ivory tower intellectuals who have benefited from capitalism for decades while relentlessly railing against it are in for some shock and surprise. When a government attempts to impose socialism on a people by force, they usually begin with imprisoning or executing socialist intellectuals. You don’t want the useful idiots alerting to sheeple as to what the commies are actually up to.
But unfortunately, some people never will learn until it is too late. So for now, file this under “I” for “I told you so, idiot.” It will be the only sliver of satisfaction I get when the clueless lefties get what they are clamoring for.